A FEW EXAMPLES
1972 – 1980 Dodge Truck Heater and Air Conditioning Unit (Heaterbox)
Factory Original Components
- Fully disassembled and cleaned
- Structural repairs made
- Painted inside and out to remove and eliminate smells
All Components Refurbished
- Original Heater Core Cleaned, Solder Sealed and Pressure Tested
- Blower Motor Disassembled and Rewound
- Brand New Laser Cut Neoprene Gaskets Installed
- All Wiring and Vacuum Equipment Refurbished and Tested
- Turn-key Ready To Use
1972 – 1974 Plymouth ‘Cuda Instrument Cluster (Rallye) + Polished Factory Lens
Rebuilt From the Ground Up
- All components fully disassembled media blasted and cleaned
- Gauges painted and re-faced with our line of Premium Dash Decals
- All components completely rebuilt and calibrated on specially designed testing equipment
Your Cluster, Your Way
- Send us your original cluster for restoration or have us source one for you via our extensive core library and list of suppliers
- We can add the features you want. Didn’t have a clock? We’ll add a quartz conversion and accurate factory original gauge
1970 Dodge Challenger Heater Controls (Standard)
Keep Your Cool
- We produce a line of fiberglass wavers to replace the internals of your heater and AC vacuum block
- We use the same premium quality, concourse correct 3M vinyl decals on our controls
- Well lubricated and thoroughly broken in to ensure smooth, leak free operation.
Better than the factory, guaranteed!
- Like everything we do, our heater controls are guaranteed to offer years of enjoyment and reliable operation
- We offer installation instruction and after sale support to all our clients. Let’s get your baby back on the road
We're Serious about quality
We’ve invented number different tools, jigs, testing equipment, documentation and concourse correct OEM finish recipes to ensure that we’re able to offer the best component restoration possible.
The cluster rotisserie on the left is custom designed and built by our team to fit any classic Mopar or AMC dashboard. It allows us to easily replace any component while keeping the frame square and true.
Check out some more pictures of our restoration work in our Showcase
Finishing Your Restoration Has Never Been Easier
4126 Henderson Rd.
Give us a Call
24/7, 365 Days a Year