interior rESTORATION sERVICES
For all 1960-1980 mopar and amc classics
If It's Between The Doors, We can Restore Yours
WHAT WE DO
We help our clients finish their classic car restorations once and for all by providing fully-restored, turn-key interior components such as Instrument Clusters, Fully Rebuilt, Calibrated and Tested Factory Original Gauges, Clock Conversions, Steering Column Rebuilds, Wiring Harness Remanufacturing, Ammeter Fireproofing, Gauges Refacing, Radio Upgrades and even Full Dashboard Restorations in some cases.
Our shop is exclusively focused on Mopar/AMC enthusiasts, and as such we are fully equipped to handle any interior restoration project, whether you want to Restore Yours or have us Source a Part for you, We have a full automotive paint booth on site as well as a variety of proprietary tools, jigs, equipments, documentation and techniques for the many complex projects that are involved when restoring interior components in old Mopars.
Whether your car is a concourse perfect show car, a resto-mod or a daily driver, we have everything you need to get your 1960-1980 Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth or AMC car, truck or motor home into the best shape of its life.
And if you’re more of a DIY kind of guy (or gal), we design, manufacture and sell a variety of Restoration Parts for All Makes and Models in the Mopar/AMC family. You can find our Cluster Circuit Boards, Dash Re-Facing Kits, Laser-Cut Gasket Kits and more for sale on our sister site, PremiumDashDecals.com, and through our network of well-known distrubutors such as Classic Industries, Firestone Collectibles and more.
How It Works
Inspection and Documentation
Restoration and Testing
After Sale Support
A FEW EXAMPLES
1972 – 1980 Dodge Truck Heater and Air Conditioning Unit (Heaterbox)
Factory Original Components
- Fully disassembled and cleaned
- Structural repairs made
- Painted inside and out to remove and eliminate smells
All Components Refurbished
- Original Heater Core Cleaned, Solder Sealed and Pressure Tested
- Blower Motor Disassembled and Rewound
- Brand New Laser Cut Neoprene Gaskets Installed
- All Wiring and Vacuum Equipment Refurbished and Tested
- Turn-key Ready To Use
1972 – 1974 Plymouth ‘Cuda Instrument Cluster (Rallye) + Polished Factory Lens
Rebuilt From the Ground Up
- All components fully disassembled media blasted and cleaned
- Gauges painted and re-faced with our line of Premium Dash Decals
- All components completely rebuilt and calibrated on specially designed testing equipment
Your Cluster, Your Way
- Send us your original cluster for restoration or have us source one for you via our extensive core library and list of suppliers
- We can add the features you want. Didn’t have a clock? We’ll add a quartz conversion and accurate factory original gauge
1970 Dodge Challenger Heater Controls (Standard)
Keep Your Cool
- We produce a line of fiberglass wavers to replace the internals of your heater and AC vacuum block
- We use the same premium quality, concourse correct 3M vinyl decals on our controls
- Well lubricated and thoroughly broken in to ensure smooth, leak free operation.
Better than the factory, guaranteed!
- Like everything we do, our heater controls are guaranteed to offer years of enjoyment and reliable operation
- We offer installation instruction and after sale support to all our clients. Let’s get your baby back on the road
We're Serious about quality
We’ve invented number different tools, jigs, testing equipment, documentation and concourse correct OEM finish recipes to ensure that we’re able to offer the best component restoration possible.
The cluster rotisserie on the left is custom designed and built by our team to fit any classic Mopar or AMC dashboard. It allows us to easily replace any component while keeping the frame square and true.
Check out some more pictures of our restoration work in our Showcase
We’re not happy until you are!
Finishing Your Restoration Has Never Been Easier
4126 Henderson Rd.
Give us a Call
24/7, 365 Days a Year